Terms and conditions – General
In these terms and conditions “PM Music” refers to the promoter Peter MacCalman, trading as a Sole Trader (as applicable).
1. The purchased ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, Event Organiser and Promoter. Full details are available on request.
2. Please check tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
4. The management, Promoter, and venue reserve the right to refuse admission and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, with the exception of event cancellation. See paragraphs 13-18 in Terms and Conditions – Expanded.
6. The management, Promoter, venue, and any of their sub-agents cannot be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the management, Promoter, and venue’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If the ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the management, Promoter, venue, or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
9. Unauthorised use of photographic and/or recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones with photographic capabilities, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
10. The management, Promoter, venue management, and any ticket sub-agents accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
12. If relevant, the ticket holder has the right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the management, promoter and venue reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
13. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
14. All ticket holders consent to being filmed, photographed and recorded as members of the audience.
15. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket.
16. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
17. Breach of any of these conditions and/or any unacceptable or anti-social behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance, offence, or injury shall enable the venue, Promoter or event management to eject the ticket holder from the venue.
18. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. The promoter or sub-agent reserves the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
19. PM Music cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including but not exclusively venue operators). However, PM Music does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
20. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than PM Music, the Promoter who has direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
21. PM Music reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions at any time and at our sole discretion without prior notice.
22. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by Scottish law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and PM Music are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
Terms and Conditions – Expanded
In these terms and conditions “PM Music” refers to the promoter Peter MacCalman, trading as a Sole Trader (as applicable).
1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use and are not exchangeable. Except as PM Music may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. If you want to change the name on the ticket so that someone else can attend the show you must contact PM Music in advance of the show firstname.lastname@example.org or if you do not have someone who can attend the show then we can place you on the PM Music returns list. You will only receive a refund after the event if the tickets are resold. A breach of any of these conditions will entitle PM Music to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fee per order and/or other supplementary fees that may apply to the event. In the event of rescheduling, cancellation or a material breach of conditions, the booking fees and other supplementary fees are not refundable.
3. If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets.
4. To prevent fraud, protect PM Music and yourself, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we reserve the right to cancel any order or tickets.
5. You must inform PM Music of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are at the bottom of the page. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
6. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
7. Whilst we may allocate specific seats to you, when relevant we have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
8. On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection to this, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the Theatre or Venue Management.
9. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions. This is subject to any rights you may have pursuant to Ticket Plan Protection purchased when you bought the tickets.
Delivery and collection
10. Tickets will be despatched to you electronically; there are no physical tickets issued through our online purchase system.
11. You can also collect tickets at the venue box office on the night of the show but for this option the cardholder must present the card used to book the tickets along with Photo ID and the unique security code provided at the point of booking on the e-ticket. If the customer does not have the unique security code, then we will accept proof of the point of booking information (full postal address and email address). Other identification or letters authorising collection will not be accepted and the tickets will be withheld at the box office.
12. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation, change, rescheduling or postponement of an event
13. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of PM Music who cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, or any other related goods or service or other compensation.
14. You should always check that an event is going ahead on the day of the event at the scheduled date, time and venue through our website and/or the venue.
15. If you have purchased tickets from PM Music, we will always try to inform you of any changes to events. This will usually be contact by email for online bookings or in urgent cases it may be by phone if a number has been provided.
16. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved due to circumstances beyond PM Music’s control, for example but not limited to death, illness, public calamity, royal demise, pandemic, epidemic, fire or act of god, then any tickets purchased will be valid for the new event and location. PM Music reserves the right to announce the new event details and location within 30 days of announcing that the event will be rescheduled, changed or moved. Any tickets purchased for the original show will not be valid for refund during this 30-day period until the new event has been announced. Any tickets purchased for the original show will not be valid for refund once the new event has been announced.
17. If the new event details are not announced within the 30-day period and this time period expires, then the tickets will become valid for refund.
18. If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, PM Music reserves the right to request proof of purchase for any reason by sending the etickets and the PayPal receipt to email@example.com. PM Music reserves the right to ask for further proof of identity should that information be required to validate your proof of purchase.
19. Any refund due within 180 days from the purchase of tickets will be paid using the same payment method used to buy the tickets and will be within 30 days for credit / debit cards or within 14 days for Paypal accounts. Any refund due after 180 days from the purchase of tickets will be transferred to a bank account once the customer provides a valid sort code and account number or a paypal account once the customer provides a valid account email, both within 14 days from when those details are confirmed. If the customer does not have access to a bank account or paypal account then they can request a refund by cheque but there will be a charge of £2.25 for recorded delivery which will be deducted from the total value of the refund. PM Music will contact the customer directly about refunds over 180 days providing the same details above by email; if you have not heard about your refund then please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org . The 180 day period is in line with the refund policy of Paypal, our online payment partner.
20. Once the 30-day announcement period has expired (see paragraph 16) and/or the event has been officially been announced cancelled, any refund will be paid within 30 days from the date of cancellation or from the date that PM Music receives the customer proof of purchase email or in the case of purchases made beyond the 180 day Paypal refund period (see paragraph 19) then from the date PM Music receives customer payment details, whichever is later.
21. Refunds will remain valid for collection for a total of 180 days only after the date of the event or any rescheduled date of the event.
22. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event.
Attending an event
23. PM Music has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
24. Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of PM Music and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then PM Music or the venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
25. Amongst other things, you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or PM Music will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
26. PM Music will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc. Information on where you can find full details of relevant terms, conditions or rules will be available from the Promoter or venue operator via the box office or their website or during the online booking process.
27. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party have particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. .
28. When you receive your tickets, check the details carefully.
29. When attending the event, carry photographic proof of age.
30. Specific seats may be allocated to you at the time of booking, but PM Music or venue operator reserves the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
31. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
Privacy – as of 25 May 2018
32. We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
33. YOUR DATA & OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
It’s important that you know what personal information PM Music (known here as “we” or “PM Music “) collects about you and how we use it.
If you have any questions, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Peter MacCalman on email@example.com.
34. PRIVACY NOTICE
When you purchase a ticket to one of our events, we will use the information you provide us with to fulfil our obligations to you in delivering that service, and, where you’ve told us to, keep you up to date about other events that may be of interest to you.
- What information we have and where we collect it from.
We collect information at the point of sale when you buy tickets and when you request to join our mailing list.
- How we use your information.
We collect and use your information to process purchases, so we can share exclusive offers, news, marketing and as otherwise required by law.
- Who we share information with.
We may share your information with the Event Partner(s) – such as the artist, record label, team or venue) – as well as other third parties associated with the service provided.
- Your choices and rights.
Among other rights, you can choose whether to receive marketing from us. You also have the right to access the information we have about you.
- How we look after your information.
Your information is always protected and we delete it securely when we no longer need it.
- Questions and feedback.
If you have any questions or feedback about this notice, or how we handle your information, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
35. What Information We Have & Where We Get It
- When you purchase a ticket directly from us we will collect your contact and billing information. This includes your name, contact details and ticket purchase information, such as number of tickets bought and seat number(s).
- When you purchase tickets to one of our events, or an event for which we are a co-promoter, we will also receive your information from 3rd party ticket agents used to sell tickets for our promoted and co-promoted events and from the venues we hire to put on the event. This includes your name, contact details and ticket purchase information, such as number of tickets bought and seat number(s).
- When you use a social media feature within our website and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
- If you have accessibility requirements we want to make sure you have the best experience when attending events. To do this, we may need to collect details of your requirements (which may involve you providing information about your mental or physical health).
- In the few instances where we collect personal information from children, we always seek parental consent and will only ever collect such information for the purposes specified when we collect it.
36. How We Use Your Information & Why
This section explains how we use your information and the legal basis on which we use it.
- For the performance of our contract with you
We use your information when you enter into a contract with us to buy a ticket so we can:
- process your order
- take payment, and
- provide you with customer support.
- For our legitimate business interests
- To conduct market research and analysis which helps improve and customise our products and services.
- For our marketing purposes when your consent has been obtained(see section below).
- To send you customer service emails including booking confirmations.
- To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law. As such, we may use your information to prevent ticket touting, misuse of our intellectual property (e.g. our or our Event Partner’s brands), fraud, or other crimes.
- To help us personalise our services to you for example if you purchase tickets to blues events and you have consented to our marketing we will inform you about other blues events we think you could be interested in.
37. Where you’ve given your consent
- To contact you with information or offers regarding our upcoming events, products or services via email or social media platforms.
- To process your health data to meet your accessibility requirements, where specifically required and explicit consent is provided.
38. Who We Share Your Data With & Why
- Our third-party service providers (sometimes known as data processors) such as cloud computing providers who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built.
- Third parties who provide goods and services purchased by you (e.g. tickets) so that they can process and fulfil your orders.
- Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
- Any successor to all or part of our business.
39. Your Choices & Rights
Where you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following.
- To stop receiving our marketing you can follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of the emails we send you or contact us and we will do it for you.
You also have rights over how your personal information is used including:
- The right to object to our processing of your data.
- The right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use.
- The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- The right to correct, amend or update information you have given us (where you have an account with us you can also do this by logging in and updating your information).
To exercise any of the above rights please contacts us on info@. Please note that your rights may differ according to your place of residence and we may not always have to comply, e.g. if residence is outwith Europe.
40. Looking After Your Information
PM Music and their 3rd party internet providers have security measures in place to protect your information.
We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information. We will securely delete your information when it is no longer required for these purposes, in line with this policy.